EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KillNTime (KillTime)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KillNTime
Private
Private
KillNTime

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-05-03

KillNTime (KillTime) Empty
PostSubject: KillNTime (KillTime)   KillNTime (KillTime) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:02 am

Hey, My real name is Justin altough ingame I go by KillTime. I'm 34 years old have 3 daughters which seem to take up a majority of my time. My first computer was an Apple IIe, which back in those days wouldn't run anything without a 5.25" floppy disc. Later I bought a 386i, which went to a 486, to a pentium, etc... My first FPS was wolfenstein 3d followed by doom. This started my need to have the latest and greatest (bit of a technology slut). I've owned pretty much every console to date starting with the atari, I however am no good at console games (I'm a thumbtard) but I give it my best. I'm more at home with the PC , thus perfer PC gaming. Ultimately, I just like to have fun and don't mind some good stiff competition. I'm not the best and I don't feel I'm the worst, I usually come in medium to mid high scores. In other words, I usually do some damage before going down.
Back to top Go down
powersthatbe
Officer
Officer
powersthatbe

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-03-13

KillNTime (KillTime) Empty
PostSubject: Re: KillNTime (KillTime)   KillNTime (KillTime) I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:02 pm

nice to meet u justin hope to battle u soon Gunfire
Back to top Go down

KillNTime (KillTime)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EliteFighters :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: