EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stryker has been thinking!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Stryker has been thinking! Empty
PostSubject: Stryker has been thinking!   Stryker has been thinking! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:03 pm

I've been thinking about this for a while.. Most of you have seen that I've stopped play cod5 and have moved onto ETQW.. ETQW only has about 200 servers and about 20 are active a day.. Very easy to get people into the clan and keep the server going.. It was going for a long time the last couple of days.. 46 hours non stop going.. It would probaly have gone longer, but it crashed.. Anyway, lets get out to the point of this.. COD5 if your responsiblility now, since I've stopped getting people on it has gone down 600+ in rank.. Thats bad.. We will be having a clan meeting this weekend to talk about if you still want a cod5 server, what kind and other stuff.. Read that post for more details.. If you guys don't want a cod5 server then just tell me at the meeting instead of having the clan waste money from a server that nobody will play on..
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com

Stryker has been thinking!
Page 1 of 1