EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tribute to Powersthatbe

Go down 
+6
beetleman
NeObLAZtErS_
powersthatbe
PhantomViRuS
D4nG3R
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
10 posters

Powers come back
Come back bud!
Tribute to Powersthatbe I_vote_lcap100%Tribute to Powersthatbe I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
Stay away!
Tribute to Powersthatbe I_vote_lcap0%Tribute to Powersthatbe I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Tribute to Powersthatbe Empty
PostSubject: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Alright, lets be honest here.. Kevin, you are a good person.. Most of us don' even know your gone, because they don't check the forums.. EI:PhantomVirus.. You were always there when the clan needed you the most, you showed up for scrims(matches) even if they were at 4pm your time.. Since you left the clan has felt werid.. Likes its missing a part of it.. I know that 97% of us want you back.. What you did was unexpected and surprised us all! There will always be a spot open for you here Kevin. The friends you make here will last you forever if you decide to come back.. We miss your acsent and your funny ways of typing.. I know that when you said you were leaving my post didn't sound upset.. But that was because I was having a rough day.. I had too much on my mind and didn't have time to worry about clan stuff, I just came on to read my pms.. We could us you back bud.. I'm being honest here, you were never one of are top players and sometimes I was rude about that.. But I've changed my mind.. Your reaction time is just slow, that can be fixed with some practice.. Hardcore drilling this shit into your head ..

This thread is open for anyone that wasnts to say something

P.S.. For those who think this is gay, you can go get lost..
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com
D4nG3R
Officer
Officer
D4nG3R

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:46 am

I do miss u powers..even tho i still hang out with u..everyday..it has been different since u left kevin..this clan needs u..u were loyal..and 1 day u just had this weird vibe from sky and u disaproved by the way he treats u..and u finally decided to leave..i agree that u had a good reason why to leave..EF is not the same without u..i was shocked when u left..i was pissed at sky..i wasnt sure wat to do..me and u have a great bond..we didnt know each other at first..i thought u were just another member in this clan..but, we got to know eachother..and me and u are best friends now..we practice when no one else came, we owned all the noobs that got in our way Smile

Come back kevin..we need u
Please

This clan truely needs u
Back to top Go down
PhantomViRuS
Sargeant
Sargeant

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:54 am

come back powers we beasted together
Back to top Go down
powersthatbe
Officer
Officer
powersthatbe

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: thanx guys !!!!!   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:12 am

really means alot its like a family here i will have to have a good think about it .yours thankfully powers !
Back to top Go down
NeObLAZtErS_
Officer
Officer
NeObLAZtErS_

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 pm

Very Happy powers u a great guy man, i think u should go back
the clan needs u lol
yeh i wasnt in a long time tho
but think hard man , be wise
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/spirit9000/
beetleman
Officer
Officer
beetleman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 am

Kevin, here I am, on my bended knee, hands folded in front, begging you to come back Brother. You Know exactly how I feel about this subject. I will tell you one thing, I think everyone will be surprised at how you have improved your game (I`m the one that is going to have to catch up) and Sorry, I am not going to swim the Atlantic to kiss your A$$ in the UK to make you come back lol! Gunfire
Back to top Go down
DOS_1_0
Officer
Officer
DOS_1_0

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:02 pm

Powers you are my hero! If Beetleman isn't going to swim the Atlantic, I'll at least sail it! How many colonials will it take?!? Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.irissimulations.com/
powersthatbe
Officer
Officer
powersthatbe

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:06 am

ok guys im comming bak hope this is what we all want ,lets get on top of things and sort things out with this clan and prove we can be a top contending clan witch has always been my aim to have ppl on the servers as much as pos cheers 4 all ur posts Plane
Back to top Go down
beetleman
Officer
Officer
beetleman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:51 am

cheers bounce cheers bounce cheers Happy Dancing Hold Hands Happy Dancing
Back to top Go down
PhantomViRuS
Sargeant
Sargeant

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:57 am

yayayay woot woot! Happy Dancing Happy Dancing Happy Dancing lol! lol! lol! Hold Hands Hold Hands Hold Hands geek geek jocolor jocolor queen queen santa king Sleep cheers rabbit rendeer
Back to top Go down
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:07 pm

Its about time! Welcome back Kevin!!! Happy Dancing
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com
coolcat200
corporal
corporal
coolcat200

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:49 pm

yay!!!!
Back to top Go down
noticen24
Private
Private
noticen24

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:52 pm

Its about time! Welcome back Kevin!!!

homeowners association management
trading stock options
Back to top Go down
Mr007
Warrent Officer
Warrent Officer
Mr007

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 8:48 am

I had too much on my mind and didn't have time to worry about clan stuff, I just came on to read my pms.. We could us you back bud.. I'm being honest here, you were never one of are top players and sometimes I was rude about that.. But I've changed my mind.. Your reaction time is just slow, that can be fixed with some practice.. Hardcore drilling this shit into your head ..

neon lights
nissan parts car
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribute to Powersthatbe   Tribute to Powersthatbe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribute to Powersthatbe
Page 1 of 1