EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treta's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Treta
Private
Private
Treta

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Treta's Application Empty
PostSubject: Treta's Application   Treta's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:26 pm

1. Name: Treta (Corey)

2.What games you play that you can be in this clan for? I'm addicted to Call of Duty: World at War

3.Why you want to join? I'd like to be apart of a structured team in which to more completely enjoy Team Battles (I'm a Capture the Flag freak).

4.If you got invited, who invted you? Nobody. I researched different Clans and picked yours to apply to.

5.How longs do you think you will be in this clan? I'm not sure unfortunately. There are family problems in my life right now that has caused me to drop out of school until they have been attended to. I'd love to be apart of your team until that time does come. Even past then, but I wouldn't be on all the time as I am now.

6.Do you think you will be a donator for the clan? Yes.

7.Have you ever been in a clan before? Not in a FPS. However I do play paintball with two SWAT members.

8.Do you have any computer knowledge? If so add it. I have no special computer skills that would be of any benefit.

9.Do you have a mic? Yes I do.

10.Do you have X-Fire? Yes sir/ma'am.

11.Do you have teamSpeak? Yes.

12.Did you read the member rules and server rules? I have. They were the first threads opened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.com
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Treta's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treta's Application   Treta's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:35 pm

Hmm, pop on TS so we can get you set up and your X-Fire profile doesn't work.. Welcome to the team
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com

Treta's Application
Page 1 of 1