EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EF Members

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TriggerhappyNY
corporal
corporal
TriggerhappyNY

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-20

EF Members Empty
PostSubject: EF Members   EF Members I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:53 pm

Curious on ages and how long you have been a member as well as >> how you like the game?? and What is your fav map?
Back to top Go down
http://www.IMACLAN.com
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

EF Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: EF Members   EF Members I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:32 pm

17 almost 18.. Been in the clan since I started it January 26 2009.. Its a fun game.. Nightfire, subway and dome

Last edited by Sky-Stryker on Tue May 05, 2009 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com
TriggerhappyNY
corporal
corporal
TriggerhappyNY

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-20

EF Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: EF Members   EF Members I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:15 pm

Sky
I hope you read and understand this post as a help with a positive intention to help you and your clan along.

I spent a couple days here watching your site activity and reading your forums, clan rules, server rules, and applications/requirements.

One of your rules is to have all members visit the site. I have been a clan leader over 10 yrs between my current and last clan so I just want to help a bit if I may >>
If you take a look at your member link and look at the post count you will see that with this post being my 5th post >> I am #6 or #7 in line

You should add to the rule of visiting the site to posting as well. The forums are more important to keep a clan alive then tS and the server. Forums are you hub of basic communication, recruitment, clan planning, and more importantly >> Public relations. This thread and the other thread Have more views from you and I reading each others posts, and the EF member thread had 7 views with one reply >> yours. There was 1 of your admins, and 1 member I saw on your site and neither posted a hello in either. Alliences between clans are great >> but with that there is a need for communication, not just a come to my server, ill go to yours.

your thread in our forums, with over 70 views does not have many responses because the members know we(leaders) look into/research those clans requesting alliances before putting their name on our site. Understandable reasons behind this.

I know you are a young clan and you are trying to generate a clan base of members by quick acceptance, but quality goes a long way.

Disappointed my threads were ignored by your members.

We welcome you on our servers > BF2, AIX, COD4, CODW@W, and so on, and I hope we will be welcomed on yours as well. In the future perhaps we can work on that alliance.

Good luck to you and your clan, and wish you the best >> ill still be stopping in if you have any ?'s for me or to say hello
Back to top Go down
http://www.IMACLAN.com
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

EF Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: EF Members   EF Members I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:33 pm

We are a fairly new clan.. I am more then greatful that your trying to help us... We need it apparently affraid .. More tips would be nice tongue
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com
NeObLAZtErS_
Officer
Officer
NeObLAZtErS_

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-20

EF Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: EF Members   EF Members I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:33 am

bounce 14...15 on christmas day cheers
been in clan since - Fri Mar 20, 2009
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/spirit9000/
eNvY
corporal
corporal

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-04-21

EF Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: EF Members   EF Members I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 6:34 pm

I am 20 years old, 21 on Jan 6th Very Happy. I've been playing W@W on and off for about 5 months now (got it around x-mas).

My favorite map is probably the new railroad map, can't remember the name atm. I also like castle. Any map that allows me to spray away without running in large open places is two thumbs up here.
Back to top Go down
billy_giRL
corporal
corporal
billy_giRL

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-05-03

EF Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: EF Members   EF Members I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm

HI bounce

I'm not in the clan but I'll spam anywho... I love you

i'll be 40 this year. afro
Living in the good 'ol USA!
Married 7 yrs now with 1 kid. My kid (alan) playes halo3 and guitar hero on the x-box.
I'm more of a PC gamer and I built my own rig. No family members are allowed to use it!
I <3 it too!!!! I call it......THE RIGGER
--Vista 64-bit, Core2, 4gig 1066mhz ram, 8800GTS, 700watt psw, zalman cpu heatsink.....
All games I play look FANTASTIC! and play smooth as silk.

My primary games are: counter strike:source and cod:waw
Been playing cs:s for 8 years now. Played HalfLife deathmatch before that.
I've never played any of the other call of duty games until I picked up cod4.
I liked it and saw cod:waw came out. I picked it up too.
I love the cod:waw era and the visual candy is awesome!!
I love the run down, blown up looking towns lol

My fav maps: upheaval is my #1, castle, airstrip, outskirts, makin, dome, courtyard, cliffside, station, nightfire.....lol, that's why I like cod:waw, it looks great and I like most all the maps.
Unlike cod4, I only like maybe 2 maps.
Mappack 2 is on it's way! can't wait!

C U on the server w00t! flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EF Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: EF Members   EF Members I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EF Members
Page 1 of 1