EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!! Empty
PostSubject: MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!!   MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Silverbg2
Joschizzle
Jxxer
Soldat
Mustang50
Shadow
Xposure
XXLaneXX
Red-Leo
Smokie84

If you want in re-apply!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!!   MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 12:16 am

Gunny/Madcat
Back to top Go down
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!!   MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 1:24 am

X-EnVy-X
Back to top Go down
Smoked416
corporal
corporal
Smoked416

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!!   MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 4:24 pm

Sorry I haven't been on in about a month schools just been crazy going to try to start being more active, looking forward in playing with you guys soon.
Back to top Go down
https://elitefighters.darkbb.com
Mr007
Warrent Officer
Warrent Officer
Mr007

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2010-11-22

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!!   MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:23 am

Charlotte Court Approaches Completion

Published on 30-10-2009 by Skyscrapernews.com
Now nearing completion is new office project located in the heart of London's West End.

Named the Charlotte Building, it is sited at 17 Gresse street, a location that is tucked away behind Rathbone place in a maze of early eighteenth century winding streets and courtyards.

Developed by Derwent London, the design for the building comes from the drawing boards of architects Lifschutz Davidson Sandilands and when complete will stand at 7 storeys.

The plan was to create a signature office building capable of attracting a high profile occupant and with flexible floor plates making it suitable for financial, media and corporate companies it should appeal to a wide range of perspective tenants.

Almost kite shaped the facades act as a focal point and are constructed from bespoke glazing and combines aluminium framing with clear glass panels, highly reflective black glass opening windows, and a textured glazed box spandrel system.

With the curving corners, horizontally banded cladding, light finish, and stepped back roof there's definitely a feeling from some angles that the Charlotte Building perhaps harks back to the art-deco architecture of Brighton such as Embassy Court, albeit with a 21st century finish.

The texturing of the glazing will create a constantly shifting pattern on the facades as the sun moves throughout the day. The top storey of the tower is slightly set back to allow for a landscaped terrace which will offer panoramic views of the city and in particular the London Eye.

Below a granite courtyard will be created which will be accessed through specially commissioned gates created by artist Tom Dixon, and are intended to be not only functional but to also be a public art piece.

The location of the building offers workers access to local amenities including shops, restaurants, hotels along with galleries, museums and London�s famous Oxford Street close by. It is also conveniently placed for the underground and buses so getting to work should be a breeze.

Reebok
ALL BRANDS OF SNEAKERS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!!   MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEMBERS KICKED DUE TO NOT BEING ACTIVE!!!
Page 1 of 1