EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan Member's Shifts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Clan Member's Shifts Empty
PostSubject: Clan Member's Shifts   Clan Member's Shifts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:43 am

I've been thinking about this for a while and I think this will be a great way to get people into the clan so we can have more fun.. Here it is, we run in shifts, 4hours a day, its not that bad.. It doesn't even have to be a 4 hour shift we just need 3-4 members on the server every minute except for a few out of the day.. This is for weekdays only.. Weekends most members are on helping.. Example 1. 1-3am daily.. Example 2. 4-6am and 12pm-6pm.. <-- stuff like that.. As long as we have enough members online and every given time then the server will be going.. You are allowed to stay after your time is up.. This will be in affect in 12days.. If you say you will be on for 3-6, we will expect you to show, failure to do so will ruin your admin chances, ect... Its like a contract when you sign it you do it.. The uk guys could do the night shifts.. All time will be website time (Mountain Time -7 GMT time) (-1MST time).. Post in here when you want your shifts to be.. Max is 4..
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com
D4nG3R
Officer
Officer
D4nG3R

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Clan Member's Shifts   Clan Member's Shifts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:47 am

well..our server is becoming more popular everyday..i would agree with this..we do need this server going to get our server in the top servers..i can usually be on for 2 hours..and thats usually after practice or skool..i get on any chance i get..thats all i really can do..but on weekends..i get on unexpected times..but i will figure out my times
Back to top Go down
NeObLAZtErS_
Officer
Officer
NeObLAZtErS_

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Clan Member's Shifts   Clan Member's Shifts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:18 am

Well as u know....im allways on (hehe) So ill do my best...just not alot of people join... Arrow Suspect cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/spirit9000/
powersthatbe
Officer
Officer
powersthatbe

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Clan Member's Shifts   Clan Member's Shifts I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:44 am

the best time for me is 4pm till 6 or 7 , but i no im on most of time aswell GMT bounce
Back to top Go down
DOS_1_0
Officer
Officer
DOS_1_0

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Clan Member's Shifts   Clan Member's Shifts I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 am

most weekends I will be in and out of the server, as for the week, the best time for me is between 4pm and 12am (GMT -Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.irissimulations.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Member's Shifts   Clan Member's Shifts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Member's Shifts
Page 1 of 1