EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

>=I - Everyone read this -

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

>=I        - Everyone read this - Empty
PostSubject: >=I - Everyone read this -   >=I        - Everyone read this - I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:20 pm

I noticed this weekend that the server had hardly anyone on it.. We dropped over 200 server ranks in the past week.. Thats bad, I'm not happy right now.. It seems the only time the server gets going for longer then a few hours is when I'm on it forcing you guys to come on, I have a life outside of the clan, I like that life, i don't want to be spending it on the server..We have 20-25 active members, and the server can't stay running for more then a few hours.. Half of you guys have xfire and about 87% of you guys can go on Teamspeak.. In 2 weeks there will be a clan meeting.. We will decide who will stay in the clan and who is actually doing stuff for the clan.. The people that are helping the clan out will be rewarded.. The ones that don't will not be and it will take them longer to move up in the clan.. The server might of had people on it for 1 maybe 2 hours out of 72hours.. That is not good.. You guys can do better then that.. This is our (Clan) server.. Its everyones responsiblility to pitchin and help.. Same with teamspeak, if you guys go onto teamspeak while you play cod or any game, TS will become alot better for everyone.. I don't want to see this happen agian.. We have the website for a reason.. Use it,( if you are going to be free this weekend then make a thread saying your going to be "free at this time" , "at this date").. Don't be afraid to post.. Clans die when people don't communicate with eachother.. Ac aln with too many inactive members starts to become boring and people will leave.. I don't want that to happen with =EF=, I'm sure those who donate don't want it to happen aswell..
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com
powersthatbe
Officer
Officer
powersthatbe

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: >=I - Everyone read this -   >=I        - Everyone read this - I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 10:37 am

i will be free next weekend most in the nights but i have been off and on all this weekend
❤fri 8 30 to 10 30 playin soccer pm gmt

Last edited by powersthatbe on Tue May 26, 2009 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NeObLAZtErS_
Officer
Officer
NeObLAZtErS_

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: >=I - Everyone read this -   >=I        - Everyone read this - I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 9:22 am

ill come.. even though ive left Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/spirit9000/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: >=I - Everyone read this -   >=I        - Everyone read this - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

>=I - Everyone read this -
Page 1 of 1