EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[EVERYONE READ!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

[EVERYONE READ!] Empty
PostSubject: [EVERYONE READ!]   [EVERYONE READ!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 am

I need you guys to post your thoughts.. I can get us a good servers box for $100USD.. I just need to know if we can keep the donations rolling in higher quanitys? Just for a month or 2 untill we get people renting off of us.. We pay just over $45 a month.. For 3 servers.. If we get more then we will be paying more.. Its worth it.. The number of ips will be accounced when I know.. Post your thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com
DOS_1_0
Officer
Officer
DOS_1_0

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-03-31

[EVERYONE READ!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVERYONE READ!]   [EVERYONE READ!] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:27 am

I'll always donate as much as I can. I've been for getting our own server box in the past and am still down for it now. Maybe more clan members than just me can step up and help out Beetleman pay our bills. Damn why does housing deplete funds so fast Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.irissimulations.com/
beetleman
Officer
Officer
beetleman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-05-01

[EVERYONE READ!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVERYONE READ!]   [EVERYONE READ!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:44 pm

Let me see if I have this right........right now we are renting three servers for $45 a month. Now, I guess this is not a server box? If we rent the server box , people like us, will have to rent the three servers from us and we get the $45 a month from them. If I am right, I would have to say that this would be the better way to go. So Devin, you are saying it would not take you more than two months to get our server box to pay for its self? Do you think you can make it happen. I can support the Idea a little more ($) but it would need to happen in two months or less (Server box paying for itself). I cannot do it for any longer than that. let me know if I am getting this right first off.

Doug
Back to top Go down
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

[EVERYONE READ!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVERYONE READ!]   [EVERYONE READ!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Your right Doug, we would be getting money from other clans/communities.. One of our allies SNS SgtArchie Said he will buy servers from us.. Only thing is I promised him cheap servers.. $1 a slot.. or 10% cheaper then what he is paying right now.. He will get a from us a BF1943 server.. $20 a monthThere is no guarintee that 100% of the donations will be funded.. In 2 months.. I hope it will be.. We already have $30 so we just need $70 before we can get it.. The $30 will be gone something in July, since we need to pay for our other servers

Last edited by Sky-Stryker~LT-Killa on Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

[EVERYONE READ!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVERYONE READ!]   [EVERYONE READ!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:00 pm

The box comes with 5 ips and at $1 more you acn get more ips.. Do you think we can get about $115 in donations so we can start this doing this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[EVERYONE READ!] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [EVERYONE READ!]   [EVERYONE READ!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[EVERYONE READ!]
Page 1 of 1