EliteFighters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EliteFighter's Offical Website

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa
Admin
Admin
-Megatron- ~ LT-Killa

Number of posts : 436
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!] Empty
PostSubject: Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!]   Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Friday at 1pm mst time (-7gmt) there will be a clan meeting(EVERYONE MUST SHOW UP!!!) we will talk about our cod5 server and if you still want it, also we will be talking about other stuff, it should only be an hour and hour and a half max.. But, expect it too be longer (might be) IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP THEN THAT MEANS YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THIS CLAN ANYMORE!!!!! Must have a GOOD reason why you can't come.. The excuse, I don't want to is NOT a good excuse.. This will be on teamspeak. Everyone will get a chance to talk one at a time.. No arguing at all during this!

Last edited by Sky-Stryker~LT-Killa on Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.elitefighter.darkbb.com
PhantomViRuS
Sargeant
Sargeant

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!]   Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:00 pm

Sky-Stryker wrote:
Friday at 1pm mst time (-7gmt) there will be a clan meeting(EVERYONE MUST SHOW UP!!!) we will talk about our cod5 server and if you still want it, also we will be talking about other stuff, it should only be an hour and hour and a half max.. But, expect it too be longer (might be) IF YOU DO NOT SHOW UP THEN THAT MEANS YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE IN THIS CLAN ANYMORE!!!!! Must have a GOOD reason why you can't come.. The excuse, I don't want to is NOT a good excuse.. This will be on teamspeak. Everyone will get a chance to talk one at a time.. No arguing at all during this!

i try
Back to top Go down
beetleman
Officer
Officer
beetleman

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!]   Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:49 pm

Well, lets see, thats 3:00pm eastern. I am still at work at that time. No mic and no teamspeak on my work computer. later in the day would be better (sucks for powers)

Doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!]   Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan meeting [MUST READ!!! MUST SHOW!!!]
Page 1 of 1